The indoor range rebuild is progressing quite nicely. At the mailing of this newsletter the following has been accomplished.
- The body approved the board’s request for ~$300k to complete the Indoor Range project.
- Treasurer started the loan process
- New gas meter was installed to handle the new range heating unit
- Demolition of the range classroom, electrical and partition wall was completed.
- Demolition of the outside wall was completed to allow access of reclaim equipment
- Indoor Lead Reclamation was completed
- Got the verbal “we got the loan” from the bank
- 60% Deposit sent in to begin manufacturing of the HVAC equipment.
- The makeup air and heating units are expected to be delivered in 90 to 120 days from deposit
- Treasurer signed the loan, $265,000
- Site work for ventilation started
- Concrete Pads for HVAC complete
- Foundation cuts for HVAC complete
- Steel Backstop completely removed
- Underground gas line installed for range heating unit.
In the next few months:
- Full concrete floor will be poured and finished
- Installation of new Rubber Mulch Backstop with steel supports
- HVAC will be completed
- Gas will be connected and heating tested
- Electrical will be completed
The Rifle & Pistol Committee will establish and publish Rules and Procedures for the use of this range in the coming months.
Thanks for your extreme patience.
Indoor Range Committee
Jon Shepard, Bud Parker, Peter Voymas, Scott Grant & Dany Pelletier