As adopted by the Executive Board of the Maynard Rod and Gun Club on 12/12/89
- Absolutely no firearms, loaded or unloaded, are allowed in the Club lounge at any time.
- Minors, which are defined by the club bylaws as persons under 18 years of age, must be accompanied by an adult, parent, or guardian at all times. The accompanying adult is accountable for the behavior of the minor.
- No minor may sit or stand at the Club bar.
- No minor under the age of 12 years may use the Club pool table.
- No minor may remain in the club lounge after 8 p.m.
- Members must register their guests promptly in the club guest book. The introducing member must accompany the guest at all times. The guest must leave the club when the introducing member leaves the club. Unregistered guests may not enter or remain in the club lounge.
- Any member creating a disturbance (fighting, disorderly conduct, foul language etc.) in the Club lounge will be asked to leave the premises.