Ken Chin will be running an NRA Home Firearm Safety Course at the club (Classroom in Clubhouse Hall). If you have friends or family interested in learning gun safety and want to apply for an FID or LTC (License to Carry) permit this is the class that they need. Pre-registration is required. Class may be cancelled if low enrollment. Students should bring & wear a face covering in the building.
Topics will include:
- Rules for safe gun handling
- Identifying and unloading different firearms
- Practical exercises in safe gun handling
- Types of ammunition
- Cleaning and storage of Firearms
- Massachusetts laws pertaining to permit applications, firearms storage and transportation
The class registration fee is $85 and upon course completion, an NRA Course Certificate and a Massachusetts Safety Certificate will be issued.
Indoor Range time (live fire) is a recommended option & can be arranged for a later date; inquire at class for cost & schedule.
For more information, or to register for the class, please contact Ken Chin at [email protected] or you can reach him at 508-361-4259.
Registration Form download here.